The main fetures of Contact Contacts are listed below.
- Windows XP / Vista / Win7 application
- Unlimited categories (groups of contacts)
- General category that collects all contacts of all categories
- Categories modification
- Categories cancellation
- Detailed contact support (view and modify)
- Delete contacts
- Searching capabilites
- Contact ordering
- Database enabled
- 256-bit AES encryption of the database
- Set a personal secure program password
- Encrypted program settings
- Encrypted personal data like email and betamax password
- Bulk SMS via all Betamax services (like voipbuster, voipdiscount etc...)
- SMS cost calculation
- Mass email capabilities
- Unicode (UTF-8) email support
- Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) with TLS/SSL is supported (for Gmail)
- Multithreading technology for ultra fast and secure bulk email and SMS inviation
- Import contacts via CVS (Comma separated values)
- Export selected contacts in CVS format
- Export selected categories in CVS format
- Back up all your contacts
- Save settings
- Program update notification
- Lock/Unlock the program using your personal program password
- Portable software
- Free software
- A Secure organizer
Can a free program like Contact Contacts be secure? And how?
How can i import my contacts from my email client to Contact contacts?
Answer to these questions and a lot more at our official documentation page.
Please spend some time in order to be more secure.
Special thanks :
- Free Pascal - A 32 and 64 bit professional Pascal compiler
- Lazarus - A free cross-platform IDE for Free Pascal
- SQLite - A software library that implements a transactional SQL database engine.
- SQLCipher - An Open Source SQLite extension that provides transparent 256-bit AES full database encryption
- OpenSSL - A toolkit implementing SSL v2/v3 and TLS protocols with full-strength cryptography world-wide.
- OpenSSL Win32 - A simple installation of OpenSSL
- Indy - A open source library which supports clients and servers of TCP, UDP and over 100 higher level protocols.
- Indy fulgan - Latest version of indy
- David Barton (DCPcrypt) - An open source library of cryptographic components
- Vladimir Zhitov (CsvDocument) - A unit containing set of classes for CSV files handling.
- UPX - A packer for executives
- 7-Zip - A file archiver with a high compression ratio.
- Everaldo Coelho (Crystal project) - Icons pack
- David Vignoni (Nuvola) - Icons pack
- George Karidis - Beta tester
- Riccardo Giuliani - Beta tester