converting multiple xvids

Discussion about Avi2Dvd.
Requests and bug fixing.

Moderators: george, Excalibur!, skyheartblue, roger_rabbit, reburn

converting multiple xvids

Postby crazyfool » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:55 am

hi there
i'm new to all of this,
i'd like to know if this program will allow me to convert multiple tv eps to dvd, instead of just one at a time

cheers
crazyfool

add more dvd

Postby rebs86mg » Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:10 am

hi!... well, actually i'm new at this too... soooo.. i was wondering if there's a way that i could add several episodes to a dvd.. :oops: instead of one by one.. weeell, thankx anyway! xxxxxxxxooooooo :lol:
rebs86mg

Postby trustfm » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:04 am

If the episode shave the same bitrate the same aspect ratio etc ... you can do it using avi2dvd
A small guide can be found here : http://www.trustfm.net/divx/SoftwareAvi ... uides&b2=1
Take a look at the tips at the bottom of that page to find ut how to join episodes.

If for any reason the episodes cannot be joined with avi2dvd then you can use Foto2Avi in DVD mode (from the settings)
this method allow you to join any kind of video in dvd
trustfm
Site Admin

Postby shortypants74 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:06 am

most converting software out there does this. you just need to add all your files at one in the interface and start the conversion.

Some software makes a menu for you automatically too.

I use ConvertXtoDVD, but it is not the only software that does what you want. I tried different ones, but ConvertXtoDVD seems to me to support the widest amount of formats.
shortypants74

Return to Avi2Dvd