File access denied

Discussion about Avi2Dvd.
Requests and bug fixing.

Moderators: george, Excalibur!, skyheartblue, roger_rabbit, reburn

File access denied

Postby lidagon » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:15 am

Hi,

I have just starting using Avi2DVD yesterday. I got everything installed fine and then went on to convert one avi file to dvd - all went perfect.

I then started on a second file of exactly the same type and 3 times now it has stopped at " converting mp3 to ac3", where it comes up with "file access denied" dialog box.

I can't understand this, since it has worked perfectly on one occasion. I have tried other avi files, just in case there was anything wrong with the second file I tried. However, they are all now coming up with the same message - even the one I successfully converted the first time.

Any ideas?
lidagon

Re: File access denied

Postby H.Ammer » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:47 pm

Please post a MediaInfo (Google, download and install)text report on the file you wish to convert. Do this by copy and pasting the text report into a reply. With this information it might be able to identify if there are any problems with the file you wish to convert or where it is located.

File name and location can be a reason for failure. If there was an error report produced can you also post this as well.

good luck.
H.Ammer

Return to Avi2Dvd