Foto2Avi v3.4 - Audio Garbled

Foto2avi is an freeware photo to video converter based on avisynth . It can create cool effects and it is an free video editor. It can handle videos too ! Specially designed for small videos that you can put them on Youtube

Moderators: george, Excalibur!, skyheartblue, roger_rabbit, reburn

Foto2Avi v3.4 - Audio Garbled

Postby Tinhorn » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:52 pm

I upgraded from version 3.1 to 3.4 and my movie sound is garbled (sounds clipped to me) after converting my AVI movies (xvid compression)

altho I didn't think it would matter, I converted a movie with the sound mixer set at 0%, 50%, and 100% but there was no change in the 3 conversions

The sound on the Preview is ok

The same movie converted with ver 3.1 has good sound

thanx for any help
Tinhorn

Re: Foto2Avi v3.4 - Audio Garbled

Postby trustfm » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Is this constant ? on all avis happens ? :roll:
trustfm
Site Admin

Postby Tinhorn » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:42 pm

My movie clips are about 30 seconds long on average and mostly of me narrating or wildlife noises. I appended 3 together and got the garbled sound but just now I appended 3 others together and the sound is boosted but not garbled. A 4th movie clip was almost too loud for the first second then it was ok. I"ll check some other film clips and see if there is a pattern or anyting I can put my finger on and get back here with any info

I like the boosted audio. I've "built" a few motion sensor cameras, both still digital cams and movie cams and set them out in the woods to take pix's of deer or other wildlife. I've used Foto2Avi for several years now, to make movies out of the movie clips I get but the boosted audio is a big plus.

Thanx for the program, it's perfect for my hobby.
Tinhorn

Postby trustfm » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:53 am

I will try to investigate on this ...
Seems that the 4rt has some problems ...
:arrow: You can always make the 3 ones RAW (lossless) and the add the one with the 4rth (problematic) lowering the sound ...
After Screen2Avi PRO i will start a time based producer for amateur use ...
I wish i get some more time :S

Have a nice day !
trustfm
Site Admin

Return to Foto2Avi