photos not showing

Foto2avi is an freeware photo to video converter based on avisynth . It can create cool effects and it is an free video editor. It can handle videos too ! Specially designed for small videos that you can put them on Youtube

Moderators: george, Excalibur!, skyheartblue, roger_rabbit, reburn

photos not showing

Postby scurrier » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:25 pm

Hi everbody, I'm new to Foto2Avi. Have downloaded ver 2.2. Created output using a number of photos (jpeg) and just one mp3 audio track, but when I run Generate, the audio track plays but no photos are shown. I've downsized the photos as suggested, but no change. I've even limited it to just one photo and still no luck. Any ideas? I'm a Windows XP service pack 3 user. Regards, Chris
scurrier

Re: photos not showing

Postby MichalChytil » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:57 am

scurrier wrote:Hi everbody, I'm new to Foto2Avi. Have downloaded ver 2.2. Created output using a number of photos (jpeg) and just one mp3 audio track, but when I run Generate, the audio track plays but no photos are shown. I've downsized the photos as suggested, but no change. I've even limited it to just one photo and still no luck. Any ideas? I'm a Windows XP service pack 3 user. Regards, Chris

I have exactly the same problem with version 2. 3. I even loaded the demo project with default settings and the result is the same: only sound but dark window of the preview.
MichalChytil

Postby trustfm » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:27 am

as i said on the stickies you have to install the ffdshow codecs (or any other)
trustfm
Site Admin

Postby princecheck13 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:53 pm

I have the pictures uploaded to the image folder and have perms set to 777. Only 2 of the 11 pictures show up in the drop down in the module I deleted the images that came with the module. How do I get all of my pictures to show up in the drop down in the module?
I am using the free version of flash image rotator and the education template.
princecheck13

Return to Foto2Avi