like it so far.

Foto2avi is an freeware photo to video converter based on avisynth . It can create cool effects and it is an free video editor. It can handle videos too ! Specially designed for small videos that you can put them on Youtube

Moderators: george, Excalibur!, skyheartblue, roger_rabbit, reburn

like it so far.

Postby Midas » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:31 am

I like it so far. took a avi and made it into a dvd. though it didn't put in the aspect ratio right. when I opened it the movie played in 4:3. so I ended up opening it in pgcedit and changed the aspect ratio of the domainstream to 16:9. I also set the audio to EN normal. and the that was pretty much it. I didn't have any subtitles to put on. so I havent tried that yet. but all in all I'm pretty pleased with it. oh and in dvd mode after it's finshed creating the dvd it leaves tempDvd.mpg in the base folder.

I'm going to try it later this week in joining 2 halfs of a movie witch was made for 2 cdr's. it's got vbr audio so I hopeing It will burn fine. got my fingers crossed.

Midas
Midas

Postby trustfm » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:20 pm

take a look at this option and make sure that you enable it !
tell me what you got !
trustfm
Site Admin

Postby Midas » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:11 pm

ok I think I figured out what the issue is. it is with DVD author. when you dont specify the ratio it defults to 4:3. I guess in avi2dvd it analyzes the video and encodes it in the proper ratio and it tells dvdauthor 4:3 or 16:9.
the other issue is that when the video is a diffrent ratio the padding at top and bottom would be diffrent heights between widescreen and full screen.

oh and also theres no way to set disk size for the DVD mode. some preset sizes to choose from and a custom size setting.

Midas
Midas

Postby Midas » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:36 pm

trustfm did you get my email. sent it to you with an image.

Midas
Midas

Postby trustfm » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:12 pm

midas i did not get your mail . My mail is been spammed with 200 mails every day so i might lost it !
Mail it to me here : trustfm AT gmail DOT com
soory :(
trustfm
Site Admin

Postby Midas » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:23 am

ok resent it
Midas

Return to Foto2Avi