Stop Resizing Images

Foto2avi is an freeware photo to video converter based on avisynth . It can create cool effects and it is an free video editor. It can handle videos too ! Specially designed for small videos that you can put them on Youtube

Moderators: george, Excalibur!, skyheartblue, roger_rabbit, reburn

Stop Resizing Images

Postby Raptor » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:33 am

Hello!

I searched a program to create these dilletant music videos for youtube and photo2avi is just what i searched for. :D

I took an Image 288x370 and underlayed a mp3

But:
Photo2avi always resizes my image. So proportions get lost an it looks ugly. I searched in the settings but i couldn't find any option for image resizing or stopping it.

How can i stop this resizing? I want the original proportions!
Raptor

Postby trustfm » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:19 pm

Do you have the 2.0 version of Foto2Avi if yes
just select maintain aspect ratio by adding black borders and press 'set these options'
trustfm
Site Admin

Postby Raptor » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:22 am

Great, thank you!

I installed 2.0 and took the settings, now it works.

But maybe you should set this on standard. I think some people will have the same problem like me and I'm not the best in english, so without your help, I'm not sure if I would have found out this solution.
Raptor

Postby prisila » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:53 am

trustfm wrote:Do you have the 2.0 version of Foto2Avi if yes
just select maintain aspect ratio by adding black borders and press 'set these options'

hello :) i have some problems making a video..i have the 2.1 version foto2avi, i put 80 fotos the song that i like and when i press the generate button the small window thas has the gear button just vanish or else says something like that '' resize: width must be greater than 0 ''!! what should i do?do i have to change something on the setting or what?i just dont know enough..thnx in advance :)
prisila

Postby trustfm » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:03 pm

by adding borders happens or even without them ?
trustfm
Site Admin

Return to Foto2Avi